Are you wanting to honor your wife on her birthday? You'll definitely be her hero if you do that in a way that will show her that you put a lot of thought into her special day. From the perfect gift to a night on the town, here are some ideas that might help you to plan something fun and memorable.
A Lovely Beginning - Don't let your wife lift a finger to make breakfast!
- Prepare a basket full of things like fruit, muffins, croissants and your wife's favorite juice, and head for an early morning picnic.
- Are you a good cook? Breakfast in bed would be made even more wonderful if you would prepare a gourmet breakfast for her.
- Something truly incredible would be for a limousine to arrive at your house to take you and your wife, or your entire family, to her favorite restaurant for breakfast.
The Perfect Gift - Has your wife dropped any hints? If not, you'll need to think of the things she loves best.
- Does your wife have a collection? For instance, if she collects angels, add a very special one to her collection.
- Does your wife like experiences better than objects? If so, consider something like a cooking class or a ticket to a museum. Maybe foreign language lessons would be well received.
- If your wallet allows it, think about taking your wife on a trip. The way you present the gift will be part of the fun. For example, if you're headed to Paris, give her a tiny replica of the Eiffel Tower. If you're going to the beach for a weekend, give her a beautiful shell.
A Night On The Town - Think of where your wife would like to go. Then head there in a limousine!
- Do you usually watch movies at home? A limo ride to see a movie at a theater would be a fun change of course. Going to the theater for a special presentation might also be a good gift.
- Of course, dinner at an elegant restaurant would be a wonderful way to celebrate and arriving in a limo would certainly set the mood for the evening.
- No matter where you go, the limo drive (from professionals such as those from American Sedan Service) will deliver you to your destination and then back to your home. You can even arrange to have bubbly and other treats ready for the ride to and from your birthday celebration.
Of course, no birthday would be complete without the perfect card or a letter that expresses your love and your appreciation for all your wife does for you.